The MHSSCA provides two types of All Academic Certificates:
- Individual senior players maintaining a cumulative G.P.A. over 3.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Teams that have a combined G.P.A. average over 3.3 on a 4.0 scale.
The association recently moved in a positive direction with providing All-District, Region, & State certificates through the website which allows you to print the certificates yourself. As the All-Academic chair, it is with excitement I announce the process for both TEAM and INDIVIDUAL All-Academic will now take place online. Effective immediately, you will enter need to enter each players GPA’s online following the instructions below. Certificates will be available to print from your account.
Instructions for entering players:
- Log in to your account.
- Click on Team Management tab.
- Click Manage Team tab.
- Click Manage Players subtab.
- Click Details tab on each player in order to enter GPA.
(Enter GPA with no more than 2 decimal places, i.e., 3.46)
- Be sure to click Update Player tab to save information.