Varsity Boys Head Coach
Summit Academy North High School
VARSITY Boys Soccer (HEAD COACH)
Summit Academy HS / Romulus, MI
Position: VARSITY Boys Soccer HEAD COACH
~ High School graduate required
~ College graduate preferred
~ College playing experience preferred
~ Previous coaching experience required
~ Demonstrate a high level of character, sportsmanship, and be a role model for Student Athletes ~ Demonstrate the ability to garner public, parent, & school support for the program
Applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and 3 recommendation letters.
Division 4 School
Contact: William McKoy – Athletic Director
Varsity Head Coach
Parkway Christian School
Parkway Christian School core values for a coach include:
A commitment to a Christian lifestyle and the desire to help players discover and grow in that lifestyle
A proven, verifiable record of placing appropriate emphasis on good sportsmanship, academic excellence, positive encouraging attitudes and character.
An ability to understand, and promote the unique culture of Parkway Christian School.
A demonstrated ability to teach, enforce, advocate and model appropriate behavior, character traits and educational values to student athletes.
A demonstrated ability to serve as a positive role model for student athletes and a commitment to holding all students and adults associated with the program to the same standards.
A verifiable record of being able to teach, correct and inspire student athletes.
A demonstrated ability to teach, organize and supervise assistants.
The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, staff, parents, students, and the general public.
A demonstrated ability to organize and maintain positive communication with the families of players, and the school community.
Ability and commitment to follow the MHSAA regulations, policies and guidelines as well as the Parkway School policies for coaches and teams.
Please send resume to email@example.com
1. Posses a demonstrated knowledge of soccer techniques, strategies and fundamentals.
2. Ability to organize practice sessions.
3. Ability to project a positive adult role model for students.
4. Ability to work well with students, faculty, staff and community.
5. Willingness to implement the school district's "Athletic Philosophy," particularly as it pertains to: a) Athletic Code; b) discipline; c) team concepts.
6. Ability to cooperate and work with the Athletic Director and High School Principal on matters involving the soccer program.
7. Ability to provide locker room supervision.
8. Previous coaching experience desired, but not required.